- From here on out "we", "us" and "Nyx" refer to Nyx Systems IVS. "The venue", "a venue" or "the organization" refers to the organizations responsible for taking registrations. We cannot in advance supply you with the names of these organizations as it depends on the link you follow.
- If you are registering with a venue (if the domain you visit is application.nyxapp.net or signup.nyxapp.net), any information you submit is shared with potentially any employee within the organization managing that venue. This includes personally identifiable information such as your name, address, birthdate, gender and e-mail address. If you allow the Nyx Facebook application to access your Facebook profile, you automatically agree to share your public Facebook profile and any additional properties requested (email, name, gender, age group, birthdate, profile picture and app-scoped user ID) with the organization managing the venue. The organization may use this information to contact you with promotional material. They may also share it with other organizations unless prohibited by local or national law.
- It is not the responsibility of Nyx to keep your information private beyond the scope of protecting it from parties outside of the organization with which you registered. We do not share your information ourselves or give third parties access to your information, but the users that have access to your information might share it as they like unless prohibited by law. It is beyond our control. You must contact the administrator of the given venue for them to provide you with information about how your information might be distributed or accessed.
- We collect any information you submit when you register on our site or use our services. Assume always that any information you enter is stored permanently on our servers.
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. We may contact you in this context if necessary.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of individuals* who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Transport Security Layer (TLS) technology.
*In this context; individuals who have not been granted access to the venue customer account by their system administrator, such as our technicians, support staff etc.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties, except for venues responsible for the registration processes, your personally identifiable information. We will, however, adhere to warrants presented by law enforcement and follow instructions as legally compelled.
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Last edited on March 10, 2017